This curry dish is super easy to make and an ideal comfort food for cold weather. The variety of vegetables creates a delicious taste and contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals! Roasted cashews not only taste really good but add healthy fats and proteins to this dish. The curry is great to be served with a side of rice, couscous or potatoes and fresh salad.
- 400 g coconut milk
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 3 kale leaves
- 300 g broccoli
- 40 g cashews
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp. curry paste
- 1 tbsp fresh, ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- cooked rice and / or fresh salad as side dish
- Start by heating up the coconut oil in a large pan on medium heat.
- Add onion (chopped), ginger and garlic cloves and roast them until they turn slightly brown.
- Meanwhile cut the remaining vegetables and add them to the fried onions and garlic.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable broth.
- Let the curry simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Roast cashews in a second pan on medium heat and add them on top before serving the curry with a side of choice.